First day of my practice in ARK CITADEL🥰

 Hello my name is Mexrangiz Bakhtiyorova  I am a student of pedagogical institution 

Welcome to my blog😘😘😘🥰 How are you my dear followers? I hope the cold weather☁💧❄ doesn't affect to your mood 

Today I want to share my first-hand experience and photos of my practical day


Today we started our practice from Ark Citadel 

As all of you know ARK is the most ancient archeological complex of the city. It is a former governmental center. 


And I managed to take pictures with my besties😍🥰😍🥰




Then we visited to Jome Mosque

Jome Mosque built in the 18 th century

You can see the picture of QUR'AN in this place. In the past, Emir came here five times a day for praying 


Historical manuscripts impressed me a lot and I love this one 😍🥰😍😍🥰



Then, we went to THE HISTORY OF BUKHARA KHANATE 
In this place we can see a lot of things such as: household chores, national clothes and even throne of the Emir




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth day of practice at Magoki Attoriy😍😍😍😍

TENTH PRACTICAL DAY

nineth practical day