Second day of my practice at ZINDAN

😍😍😍😍😍 Hello my dear subscribers. How are you guys. Soo today I want to share my second practical day   


  •  We started our day with visiting to Zindan  

  • As you guys notice, I made it a habit to take pictures with my bestieπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ



  • In the inside of the ZINDAN there are 5 rooms and each of the room contains aproximately 40 criminals 
  • And this damp dark hole 5 meters deep is covered with cupola and is intended for special dangerous criminals


  • Here you can see some guns which is used for military service

 


In addition to this information our teacher Sabina Sharipovna shared her first- hand experience 
Also she fascinated us with some legends which is related to Zindan 


i want to thanked to my teacher and coursemtes for such a memorable dayπŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth day of practice at Magoki Attoriy😍😍😍😍

TENTH PRACTICAL DAY

nineth practical day