Second practical day

 Hii my dear subscribers🥰How are you.

As you know we are in practical weeks nowadays.Today our destination was in Boboyi Poradoz Mausoleum.I and my coursemates told information about it to Aziza Abdulloyevna❤.

We learnt a lot of thing about Bukhara's history which I did not know.It gave me good impression😍❤.




 
 So Hazrati Boboyi Poradoʻz (Boboyi Shavqi; Shayx Abu Bakr Muhammad bin Ahmad Al Askof) . He was Middle Asian scholar and lived in 9th century.

We took some pictures and learnt about his  life . He lived in Bukhara from 842 till 925 and died in 83 age. He lived with the love to God, therefore, according to the legends, he is aslo known as Boboyi Shavqi. Bukhara's 4 Bakrs (namely,Abu Bakr Saʼd, Abu Bakr Fazl, Abu Bakr Tarxon, Abu Bakr Homid were the ascended of the Boboyi Poradoʻz. His maqbarah is located in Sallakhona Gate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sixth day of practice at Magoki Attoriy😍😍😍😍

TENTH PRACTICAL DAY

nineth practical day